The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Lilly del Caribe Inc. facility in Carolina, Puerto Rico, where Lilly already had authority to produce several active ingredients, to add a finished product and a foreign-status material or component to the scope of authority
- authorized the expansion of the service area of FTZ 104 to include the portion of Burke County, Ga., adjacent to the Savannah U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry
- received an application to expand subzone 29I at the Hyster-Yale Group Inc. facility in Berea, Ky. (comments due by Sept. 28)
- received an application to expand subzone 18F at the Lam Research Corporation facility in Hayward, Calif. (comments due by Sept. 28)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Aker Solutions Inc. facility within FTZ 82 in Mobile, Ala., where Aker already has authority to produce undersea umbilicals, flying leads, cobra head terminations, various assemblies, and various jumpers, to add a foreign-status material or component to the scope of authority (comments due by Sept. 28)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Airbus OneWeb Satellites North America LLC facility within FTZ 136 in Merritt Island, Fla., where Airbus OneWeb already has authority to produce satellites for commercial, private, and military applications, to add foreign-status materials and components to the scope of authority (comments due by Sept. 28)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.