The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application for subzone status for the Golden Pass LNG Terminal LLC facility within FTZ 116 in Port Arthur, Texas (comments due by June 23)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the CoLinx LLC facility within FTZ 148 in Crossville, Tenn., where CoLinx already has authority to produce certain kits of bearing products, to add finished products and foreign-status materials and components to the scope of authority (comments due by June 24)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the LiCAP Technologies Inc. facility within FTZ 143 in Sacramento, Calif., which is used for the production of electrodes (comments due by June 24)
- received an application to expand subzone 7F to include a site at Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport, General Cargo Area/Airport Fuel Facility, Carolina, Puerto Rico (comments due by June 24)
- approved the establishment of subzone 122X at the Cheniere Energy Inc. facility in Portland, Texas
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.