The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application for subzone status for the Childers Guns LLC facility within FTZ 229 in Fairmont, W.V. (comments due by Sept. 14)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Catalent Pharma Solutions facility within FTZ 49 in Somerset, N.J., which is used for the production of encorafenib bulk capsules (comments due by Sept. 14)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Flextronics America LLC facilities within FTZ 183 in Austin, Texas, where Flextronics already has authority to produce automated data processing machines, to add a finished product and foreign-status components to the scope of authority (comments due by Sept. 14)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the ProAmpac Holdings Inc. facilities within FTZ 201 in Westfield, Mass., where ProAmpac already has authority to produce flexible packaging for food, medical, pharmaceutical, and other consumer and industrial applications, to add finished products to the scope of authority (comments due by Sept. 14)
- authorized production under zone procedures at the BLU Products Inc. facility within FTZ 32 in Doral, Fla., which will be used for the assembly, disassembly, and kitting of cellular phones and their accessories and components
- approved the removal of an existing restriction on production authority at the Black & Decker (U.S.) Inc. facility within FTZ 12 in Mission, Texas, which is used for the manufacture and assembly of cordless power tools and power tool components and for the packaging and kitting of power tools with their components
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Pacific Industrial Development Corporation facility within FTZ 70 in Ann Arbor, Mich., which is used for the production of zeolites, specialty alumina products, rare earth powders, and aqueous solutions for use in a variety of industries
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.