The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following.
- notification of proposed production activity for the Puerto Rico Steel Products Corporation facility within subzone 163L in Coto Laurel, Puerto Rico, which will be used for the production of construction and fencing products (comments due May 6)
- notification of proposed production activity for the Whirlpool Corporation facility within subzone 151E in Findlay, Ohio (comments due by May 13)
- notification of proposed expansion of production activity at the Framatome Inc. facility within FTZ 203 in Richland, Wash. (comments due by May 6)
- authorization of production activity for the AGCO Corporation facilities within subzone 119M in Jackson and Round Lake, Minn., which are used for the production of agricultural equipment and related subassemblies and components, subject to a requirement that textile-reinforced rubber hoses, conveyor belts, and transmission belts; gaskets of textile materials; textile sound absorbers; safety belts of fabric; fabric-reinforced cab isolators; headliners and sound suppressors incorporating fabric; windscreens and sun visors of fabric; and seats with fabric surfaces be admitted to the subzone in privileged foreign status
- approval of subzone 50U at the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation facilities in San Bernardino and Corona, Calif.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or Tom Gould at (213) 453-0897.
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.