The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has announced the following actions.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or consultant Tom Gould at (213) 453-0897.
- approved production under zone procedures at the Whirlpool Corporation facility within subzone 151E in Findlay, Ohio
- approved the expansion of subzone 294A at the Mayfield Consumer Products facility in Mayfield, Ky.
- approved production under zone procedures at the Chenier Energy Partners LP facility within FTZ 291 in Cameron, La., which is used for the production of liquefied natural gas
- approved the expansion of production authority at the GE Renewables North America LLC facility within FTZ 249 in Pensacola, Fla., which already had authority to produce wind turbines, related hubs and nacelles, and drivetrains, to add foreign-status materials and components
- approved the establishment of subzone 167E at the ProAmpac Holdings Inc. facilities in Neenah and Appleton, Wis.
- declined to authorize production under zone procedures at the BWF America Inc. facility within FTZ 47 in Hebron, Ky., which is used for the production of textile/felt filter bags and other filter products for industrial applications
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.