The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Oceaneering International Inc. facility within FTZ 65 in Panama City, Fla., which is used for the production and repair of subsea distribution parts and systems
- authorized the establishment subzone 27P, and production under zone procedures, at the Waters Technologies Corporation facility in Milford, Mass., which is used for the production of chromatography tubing assemblies
- approved the expansion of subzone 107A to the Winnebago Industries Inc. facilities in Forest City and Charles City, Iowa
- received an application for subzone status for the Oldach Associates LLC facility within FTZ 61 in Cataño, Puerto Rico (comments due by May 25)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Pacific Industrial Development Corporation facility within FTZ 70 in Ann Arbor, Mich., which is used for the production of zeolites, specialty alumina products, rare earth powders, and aqueous solutions for use in a variety of industries (comments due by May 25)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.