The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received a notice of proposed production activity at the Lasko Products LLC facilities within FTZ 78 in Franklin, Tenn., which are used for the production of small consumer appliances (comments due by Oct. 21)
- received a notice of proposed production activity at the Patterson Pump Company facility within FTZ 26 in Toccoa, Ga., which is used for the production of specialty pumps for the fire, municipal, industrial, flood-control, plumbing, and HVAC markets (comments due by Oct. 21)
- approved subzone 61V at the HP International Trading B.V. LLC facility in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- approved an expansion of production authority at the Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas Inc. facilities within FTZ 29 in Harrodsburg and Berea, Ky., where Hitachi already had authority to produce automotive components
- approved an expansion of production authority at the Merck & Co. Inc. facility within FTZ 185 in Elkton, Va., to add three finished products and four foreign-status materials or components
- approved the establishment of subzone 61W at the Puerto Rico Wood Treating Industries Inc. facilities in Carolina, Puerto Rico