The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- establishment of new FTZ (FTZ 297) in Lufkin, Texas, under the alternative site framework
- approved production activity at the Lasko Products LLC facility within FTZ 78 in Franklin, Tenn., which is used for the production of small consumer appliances
- approved expanded production activity at the Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation within FTZ 168 in Dallas, Texas, where Gulfstream already had authority to produce and disassemble passenger jet aircraft, to add finished products to the scope of authority related to such disassembly
- approved production activity at the Patterson Pump Company facility within FTZ 26 in Toccoa, Ga., which is used for the production of specialty pumps for the fire, municipal, industrial, flood-control, plumbing, and HVAC markets
- approved subzone status for The Lobster Trap Co. facility within FTZ 28 in Bourne, Mass.
- approved subzone status for the facilities of United Furniture Industries within FTZ 158 in Nettleton and Armory, Miss.
- received an application requesting subzone status for Packard Pipe Terminals LLC’s facility in Belle Chasse, Louisiana (comments due by Feb. 10)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.