The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following.
- approval of expansion of subzone 18G for the Tesla Inc. facilities in Livermore, Calif.
- authorization of production under zone procedures at the Calsonic Kansei North America facility within FTZ 158 in Canton, Miss., which will be used to produce a variety of automotive parts and subassemblies for use in the automotive industry
- expansion of production authority at the Panasonic Eco Solutions Solar New York America facility within subzone 23E in Buffalo, N.Y., which produces crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar panels/modules, to add a finished product (CSPV cells)
- application for a new subzone at the GDI Technology Inc. facility within FTZ 281 in Miami, Fla. (comments due by May 20)
- notification of proposed production activity at the Airbus OneWeb Satellites LLC facility within FTZ 136 in Merritt Island, Fla., which is used for the production of satellites for commercial, private, and military applications (comments due by May 20)
- notification of proposed production activity at the Cheniere Energy Partners LP facility within FTZ 291 in Cameron, La., which is used for the production of liquefied natural gas (comments due by May 20)
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or Tom Gould at (213) 453-0897.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.