OTI License Actions. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #022893N: American Cargo Inc., City of Industry, CA
- license #026832N: Destination Freight LLC, Los Angeles, CA
- license #018125F: Echo-Translink System (ETS) dba Echo Worldwide, Bellevue, WA
- license #026442NF: KA Global LLC, London, OH
- license #025324F: Kenzlo International LLC, Overland Park, KS
- license #023088NF: Life Cargo Inc., Doral, FL
- license #025912NF: Matathia LLC dba Kairos Project Management & Logistics, Houston, TX
- license #023728NF: T-Link Logistics Inc., Diamond Bar, CA
- license #021322N: World Cargo Service Inc., Doral, FL
- license #025607N: Zeny Express U.S.A. LLC, Jamaica, NY
The FMC has also provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- American Shipping Services LLC, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (new NVO license)
- Car Club USA Inc., Cooper City, FL (adding trade name Lunn Shipping)
- Cargo Logistics Group Inc., Columbia, MD (QI change)
- Dachser USA Air & Sea Logistics Inc., Atlanta, GA (QI change)
- Danzas Corporation dba Danmar Lines dba Danmar Lines Ltd. dba DHL Danzas Air & Ocean dba DHL Global Forwarding, Plantation, FL (QI change)
- Evans, Wood & Caulfield Inc. dba EWC Global Logistics, Rockville Centre, NY (name change to Charles Kendall Inc. dba Seabox)
- Fast Air Sea Transport Inc., Kinnelon, NJ (QI change and license transfer to Fast Air Sea Transport Services Inc.)
- Fracht FWO Inc. dba Helvetia Container Line, Houston, TX (QI change)
- Grandbelle International Inc., Valley Stream, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Indiemodal Inc., Carson, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Lee Ann Tyus dba Lee Ann Tyus Maritime Services, Sun City Center, FL (license transfer to LeeAnn Tyus Maritime Services LLC)
- Matrix Forwarding LLC, Chicago, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Monopoly Holdings LLC dba Bay Water Transportation, Houston, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- Murphy Shipping & Commercial Services Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Nicola Daughter & Sons LLC, Miami Gardens, FL (new NVO license)
- Oceanaire Liner & Logistics LLC, Bellaire, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- OTS Global Logistics (MIA) Inc. dba O.T.I. Ocean Transportation Lines, Doral, FL (adding trade name Share Logistics)
- Quantum Worldwide Logistics LLC, El Segundo, CA (new OFF license)
- U Need Shipping Inc., Romulus, MI (new OFF license)
- Universal Shipping Inc., Jurupa Valley, CA (QI change)
Maritime Agreements Filed. The FMC has issued notice that the following new or amended agreements have been filed.
ONE/OOCL Space Charter Agreement (Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. and Orient Overseas Container Line Limited) – The amendment replaces Nippon Yusen Kaisha with Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd as a party to the agreement, revises the amount of space being chartered, updates Article 9.1, and renames the agreement.
Amended and Restated Marine Terminal Services Agreement between the Port of Houston Authority and COSCO SHIPPING Lines Co., Ltd. and Orient Overseas Container Line, Ltd. (COSCO Shipping Lines Co., Ltd.; Orient Overseas Container Line Limited; and Port of Houston Authority) – The amendment updates the parties to the agreement.
New York Terminal Conference (APM Terminals Elizabeth, LC; GCT Bayonne LP; GCT New York LP; Port Newark Container Terminal LLC; and Red Hook Container Terminal LLC) – The amendment appoints a new agent consistent with the terms of the agreement.
Puerto Nuevo Terminals LLC Cooperative Working Agreement (Luis A. Ayala Colon Sucrs., Inc. and Puerto Rico Terminals, LLC) – The agreement would authorize Luis A. Ayala Colon and Puerto Rico Terminals, an affiliate of Tote Maritime, to form Puerto Nuevo Terminals to operate a marine terminal and provide container stevedoring, terminal, and related services in the Port of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.