OTI License Revocations and Applications. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #020924N: Cosmo Freight Solutions Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #016154F: Global Management Distribution Corp. dba Navigator Shipping dba TransAm Line, Jupiter, FL
- license #022936NF: Hawaii Intermodal Tank Transport LLC, Doral, FL
- license #004474F: Logistics Transportation Services Inc., Porter, TX
- license #023811N: Omega Cargo Inc., Medley, FL
- license #022193N: Onpoint International LLC, Fords, NJ
- license #022568N: St. John Logistics Inc., Iselin, NJ
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ayalex LLC, Springfield, VA (adding trade name Ayalex Group)
- Betalink USA LLC, Grapevine, TX (QI change)
- Econocaribe Consolidators Inc. dba ECU Worldwide (USA) dba ECU Worldwide, Miami, FL (QI change)
- EgeTrans USA Inc. dba EgeTrans Atlantic Service, Bensenville, IL (QI change)
- Everest Global Freight Services Inc., Edison, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- JNC Logistics Services Inc., Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Logistics (U.S.A.) Inc. dba SITRA, Schaumburg, IL (name change to Nippon Steel Logistics (U.S.A.) Inc.
- Noble Worldwide Logistics LLC, Charlotte, NC (new NVO and OFF license)
- O.T.I. Cargo Inc. dba ECU Worldwide, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Onward Shipping & Clearing Service Inc., Dallas, TX (adding OFF services)
- Peace Global Logistics LLC, Savannah, GA (adding trade name EZ Global Booking)
- Prime Cargo USA Inc., Addison, IL (QI change)
- SanGar Enterprise LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Scan-Shipping Inc., Keasbey, NJ (QI change)
- Sebert Shipping Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Steel Valley Logistics Ltd., Hubbard, OH (new NVO and OFF license)
- Topp Cargo & Logistics LLC, Medley, FL (QI change)
- USG Freight Inc., Long Beach, CA (new NVO license)
- UTS Cargo Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- World Logistics Cargo LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Zim Logistics USA LLC, Norfolk, VA (new NVO license)
Maritime Agreement Filed. The FMC has issued notice that the following amended agreement has been filed. Interested parties may submit comments by April 1.
Yang Ming/COSCO Shipping Slot Exchange Agreement (COSCO Shipping Lines Co. Ltd.; and Yang Ming Marie Transport Corp. and Yang Ming (UK) Ltd. (acting as a single party)) – The amendment revises article 5 of the agreement to update the respective services on which the parties will exchange space, effective April 1, 2019.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.