OTI License Actions. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #026053F: Admiral Logistics Inc., Ponte Vedra, FL
- license #2390NF: Held & Associates Inc. dba Savino Del Bene Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- license #2189F: Stavers Corporation, Paramus, NJ
- license #027151F: United Auto Shipping LLC, Tampa, FL
- license #3783F: Venymex Shipping Company Inc., Houston, TX
- license #023730N: Webgistix Corporation dba Rakuten Super Logistics, Las Vegas, NV
The FMC has also given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #018125N: Echo-Translink System (ETS) dba Echo Worldwide, Bellevue, WA
- license #027151N: United Auto Shipping LLC, Tampa, FL
Further, the FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Agility International Inc., Alexandria, VA (QI change)
- Alpha Services Worldwide Incorporated dba Alpha Logistics Worldwide, Decatur, GA (adding NVO services)
- E S P A Enterprise Corporation dba ESPA Cargo, Oceanside, NY (QI change and license transfer to Move On Logistics Corp. dba ESPA Cargo)
- Express USA Inc., New York, NY (QI change)
- Haiti Shipping Cargo Services LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Hopeway Inc. dba Hopeway Logistics Co., City of Industry, CA (QI change)
- Howard Hartry Inc., San Pedro, CA (QI replacement)
- Kairos Project Management & Logistics LLC., Houston, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- Karl Gross Logistics (USA) Inc., San Francisco, CA (QI change)
- Me Shipping LLC, Gardena, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- One World Cargo Solutions LLC, Boca Raton, FL (license transfer to I-Ships International LLC)
- Pinnacle International Freight Limited dba Blue Mountain Line, Leicester, United Kingdom (QI change)
- Prolog Shipping LLC, Irvine, CA (name change to PrologShipping Inc. and business structure change to Inc.)
- Resiland LLC, Saint Petersburg, FL (new OFF license)
- Rite Way Shipping Inc. dba RW Container Line, Fairfax, VA (adding OFF services)
- S & S Logistic Group Inc., Medley, FL (QI change)
- Seastar International Group Inc., Bridgewater, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- VGL World Inc., Atlanta, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
Maritime Agreements Filed. The following new or amended agreements have recently been filed with the FMC.
COSCO Shipping/PIL/WHL Vessel Sharing and Slot Charter Agreement (COSCO Shipping Lines Co., Ltd.; Pacific International Lines (PTE) Ltd.; and Wan Hai Lines (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. and Wan Hai Lines Ltd. (acting as a single party) – The amendment updates the shared strings and slot exchanges among the parties.
Georgia – South Carolina Marine Terminal Operator Cooperative Working Agreement (SSA Atlantic, LLC; Ceres Marine Terminals Inc.; and Ports America Florida, Inc.) – The agreement authorizes SSA Atlantic, LLC, Ceres Marine Terminals Inc., and Ports America Florida, Inc. to form a new limited liability company to provide services in the ports of Savannah, Ga., and Charleston, S.C.