Amended Maritime Agreement Filed. The Federal Maritime Commission has issued notice that the following amended agreement has been filed. Interested parties may submit comments by March 12.
Hapag-Lloyd/Maersk Line Slot Exchange Agreement – The amendment provides for the ongoing chartering of space in addition to the existing exchange of space under the agreement.
OTI License Revocations. The FMC has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #2265F: Abis Forwarding Inc., Miami, FL
- license #026053N: Admiral Logistics Inc., Ponte Vedra, FL
- license #3048F: Dolphin Brokerage International Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
- license #022728N: FC Logistics USA Inc., East Brunswick, NJ
- license #026961NF: Herlee LLC dba Senyx Logistics, Brea, CA
- license #026811NF: Orbis Sibro Inc. dba Orbis, Mount Pleasant, SC
OTI License Reissuances. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #026053F: Admiral Logistics Inc., Ponte Vedra, FL
- license #021297F: Dependable Worldwide Express LLC, Oakland, CA
- license #013443F: Quality Customs Broker Inc. dba Quality Freight Services International, Milwaukee, WI
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Actus Logistics LLC, Irving, TX (new OFF license)
- Alpha Services Worldwide Incorporated dba Alpha Logistics Worldwide, Decatur, GA (adding NVO services)
- Best Skyocean Logistics Inc., Pico Rivera, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Calvary Corp. dba Aerospeed Tungya Inc., El Monte, CA (QI change, remove trade name Aerospeed Tungya Inc. and add trade name Aerospeed Freight)
- Double Ace Global LLC dba Tech Cargo, Doral, FL (name change to Tech Cargo LLC dba Tech Cargo)
- Hyundai Shipping USA Inc., Rancho Dominguez, CA (QI change)
- Intelage Corporation, Bellevue, WA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Janro Shipping Corp., Springfield Gardens, NY (new NVO license)
- Laser International Freight Transport Corp., Miami, FL (name change to Team Laser Freight Corp.)
- Len-Mar Shipping LLC, Jamaica, NY (add trade name CFL Florida LLC)
- Loccitec Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Morgan Port Services LLC, Jonesboro, GA (add NVO services)
- Moro Freight International Inc., San Jose, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Newsun Dynamics Inc. dba Newsun International, Monterey Park, CA (new NVO license)
- O.T.I. Cargo Inc. dba ECU Worldwide, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Sasa Cargo Inc., Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Tanera Transport LLC, Arcadia, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Tycs Logistics Inc., Buena Park, CA (new NVO and OFF license)