Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
- technology letter of explanation, which describes technology proposed for export to allow evaluation of the impact of licensing the export on U.S. national security and foreign policy (comments due by April 6)
- irradiation phytosanitary treatment for imported fresh fruits and vegetables (comments due by March 5)
- importation of pork-filled pasta (comments due by March 5)
- importation of live poultry, poultry meat, and other poultry products (comments due by March 5)
- hazard analysis and critical control point procedures for the safe and sanitary processing and importing of juice (comments due by March 6)
- Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (comments due by April 6)
- prior notice of imported food (comments due by April 6)