The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
General Services Administration
- Buy American, trade agreements, and duty-free entry (comments due by Dec. 7)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 3495, application for exportation of articles under special bond (comments due by Nov. 20)
- form 247, cost submission (comments due by Nov. 20)
- foreign-trade zone annual reconciliation certification and recordkeeping requirement (comments due by Nov. 20)
- form 400, automated clearinghouse (comments due by Nov. 23)
- form 5129, crew member’s declaration (comments due by Nov. 25)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.