The following Bureau of Industry and Security export advisory committees will hold partially open meetings at the Commerce Department headquarters building in Washington, D.C.
- At its April 28 meeting, the Sensors and Instrumentation Technical Advisory Committee will hear remarks from BIS management and receive industry presentations.
- At its April 29-30 meeting, the Information Systems TAC will receive industry presentations on PECVD for non-electronic substrates and export control reform and wideband DRFM platforms and will also discuss implementation of the Wassenaar 2013 cyber-related provisions.
- At its May 6 meeting, the Transportation and Related Equipment TAC will receive status reports by working group chairs.
- At its May 7 meeting, the Materials TAC will receive reports from the Composite Working Group and other working groups as well as a report on regime-based activities.
- At its May 19 meeting, the Materials Processing Equipment TAC will discuss results and proposals from the last Wassenaar meeting and receive a report on proposed and recently issued changes to the Export Administration Regulations.
The open session of each of these meetings will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first served basis. Requests to join these conferences may be submitted here. A limited number of seats will also be available at each public session, but reservations are not accepted.