The Bureau of Industry and Security has announced partially open meetings of the following technical advisory committees, which will also be available by teleconference.
- the Emerging Technology and Research Advisory Committee will meet July 20-21 in Berkeley, Calif., to discuss industry sectors being reviewed by the committee (electronics and graphene circuits, graphene metamaterials, robotics and big data, optoelectronics and photonics, additive manufacturing, advanced materials, autonomous technology, and hypersonics), export control issues, and current research on topics such as cognitive computing, quantum computing, nanobiotechnology, carbon nanotubes, computational materials sciences, amorphous semiconductors, and atomic storage
- the Materials Processing Equipment TAC will meet Aug. 8 in Washington, D.C., to discuss Wassenaar Arrangement developments and changes to the Export Administration Regulations
- the Materials TAC will meet July 20 in Arvada, Colo., to discuss economic espionage, large unit exports, and other topics
- the Sensors and Instrumentation TAC will meet July 25 in Washington, D.C.
- the Information Systems TAC will meet July 26-27 in Washington, D.C., to discuss quantum computing and other issues
- the Transportation and Related Equipment TAC will meet Sept. 6 in Washington, D.C.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.