U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced the following tentative selections for new public-private partnerships that will allow approved private-sector and state and local government entities to reimburse CBP for expanded services for incoming commercial and cargo traffic and international traveler arrivals. Reimbursable services include customs, agricultural processing, border security, immigration inspection, and support services at any facility at which CBP provides or will provide services.
- Charleston International Airport
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc. (Oakland International Airport)
- Executive Jet Management (Wilmington (Del.) Airport, Lehigh Valley International Airport, Bangor International Airport, Boca Raton Airport, Teterboro Airport, Republic Airport)
- Maryland Department of Transportation – Maryland Aviation Administration (Martin State Airport)
- Select Management Resources LLC (DeKalb-Peachtree Airport)
- The Private Suit (JFK International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Miami International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport)
- ACGI Shipping LLC (Los Angeles/Long Beach)
- Delaware River Stevedores (Philadelphia)
- GAC North America Shipping (Los Angeles/Long Beach)
- Norton Lilly International Agency (Los Angeles/Long Beach)
- Port Freeport (Freeport, Texas)
- Sol Group Marketing (Philadelphia)
- The Port of New Orleans
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.