U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced the following tentative selections for new public-private partnerships that will allow approved private-sector and state and local government entities to reimburse CBP for expanded services for incoming commercial and cargo traffic and international traveler arrivals. Reimbursable services include customs, agricultural processing, border security, immigration inspection, and support services at U.S. ports of entry.
- Air Ambulance Worldwide (St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport)
- City of San Antonio Aviation (San Antonio International Airport)
- Classic Services Inc LLC (Philadelphia International Airport)
- Dumont Aircraft Charter LLC dba Dumont Jets (Wilmington Airport, DE)
- Hawthorne Global Aviation Services (Cobb County International Airport)
- Phillips 66 (George Bush Intercontinental Airport)
- Prior Aviation Service Inc. (Buffalo Niagara International Airport)
- Savannah Airport Commission (Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport)
- Singapore Airlines Limited (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
- Sun Country Inc. dba Sun Country Airlines (Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
- Waste Connections Inc. (George Bush Intercontinental Airport)
- Santa Teresa International Export/Import Livestock Crossing (Santa Teresa, NM)
- Georgia Ports Authority (Savannah, GA)
- H & M International Transportation Inc. (Port of New York and New Jersey)
CBP states that since its reimbursable services program began in 2013 it has been expanded to include 227 stakeholders and provided more than 824,000 additional processing hours at the request of agency partners, accounting for the processing of more than 14.4 million travelers and more than 1.9 million personal and commercial vehicles.
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.