U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced the following tentative selections for new public-private partnerships that will allow approved private-sector and state and local government entities to reimburse CBP for expanded services for incoming commercial and cargo traffic and international traveler arrivals. Reimbursable services include customs, agricultural processing, border security, immigration inspection, and support services at U.S. ports of entry.
- 26 North Aviation Inc. dba Skystream Jet (Lehigh Valley International Airport)
- Aerovias de Mexico S.A. de C.V. dba AeroMexico (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
- Jet Aviation Flight Services Inc. (Austin-Bergstrom International Airport)
- JFK International Air Terminal LLC (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
- Midland Financial Co. (Will Rogers World Airport and Wiley Post Airport)
- NetJets Aviation Inc. (Palm Beach International Airport; Oakland County International Airport; Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport; Westchester County Airport; Midway International Airport; Teterboro Airport; Republic Airport; Bangor International Airport; and Van Nuys Airport)
- Noble Energy Inc. (George Bush Intercontinental Airport)
- Qatar Airways (Pittsburgh International Airport)
- A.R. Savage and Son (Tampa, FL and Port Manatee, FL)
- Manatee County Port Authority (Port Manatee, FL)
Air and Sea Environment
- Advance Customs Brokers and Consulting LLC (Los Angeles International Airport; Miami International Airport; Newark Liberty International Airport; John F. Kennedy International Airport; Orlando International Airport; Savannah, GA; Philadelphia, PA; Port of Hueneme, CA; Miami, FL; Port Everglades, FL; Port of New York and New Jersey; Port Manatee, FL; and Tampa, FL)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.