U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee will hold its quarterly meeting Feb. 27 in Washington, D.C. Members of the public planning to attend this meeting in person should register here while those who plan to participate via webinar should register here.
CBP states that the following issues are expected to be discussed at the upcoming meeting.
- proposed forced labor trusted trader strategy
- uniform reporting procedures for pipeline carriers and entry and bonding procedures for importers
- potential in-bond automation and process enhancements
- mapping the supply chains of various modes of transportation to identify the differences between e-commerce and traditional channels to address CBP’s strategic plan regarding e-commerce threats and opportunities
- NAFTA/CAFTA and intellectual property rights blockchain proof of concept projects
- regulations for potential repeal or modification
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.