The State Department’s Defense Trade Advisory Group will hold an open meeting Oct. 25 in Washington, D.C. Members of the public wishing to attend this meeting should notify State by Oct. 8.
The agenda for this meeting includes the following topics.
- oversight of technical data under the ITAR and NISPOM
- challenges regulated entities face in advising the State Department of ownership changes that implicate existing licenses and foreign persons, and processes the State Department may implement to facilitate the provisions of this information
- possible schedule for future ongoing periodic review of USML categories
- developing a definition for common carrier
- issues that exist with licensing of defense articles, including intelligence related products, related technical data, and defense services to the “Five Eyes” countries of the U.S., UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.