The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel- operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- APL Logistics Ltd., Singapore (additional QI)
- Concepts In Freight Northeast LLC, Union, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Denmar US LLC, Atlanta, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Elyon Global Shipping Ltd., Houston, TX (new OFF license)
- John Good Logistics Inc., Saddle Brook, NJ (adding NVO services and trade name Transtainer Lines)
- Liviocean Logistics Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (QI change)
- Magcor International Forwarder Corp. NA, Edison, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Sky Shipping Line USA Corporation, Elkridge, MD (new OFF license)
- W.O.L.F. Elite LLC, Chicago, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- World Wide Freight Inc., Alhambra, CA (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.