The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application to expand subzone 22F at the Abbott Laboratories facility in Itasca, Ill. (comments due by Jan. 25)
- received a request for subzone status for the CMC Steel Fabricators Inc. facility within FTZ 221 in Mesa, Ariz. (comments due by Jan. 25)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the MANE Inc. facilities within FTZ 46 in Cincinnati and Lebanon, Ohio, which are used for the production of flavors and seasonings in capsule, liquid, or dry form (comments due by Jan. 26)
- approved an expansion of production authority at the Aker Solutions Inc. facility within FTZ 82 in Mobile, Ala., where Aker already had authority to produce undersea umbilicals, flying leads, cobra head terminations, various assemblies, and various jumpers, to add a foreign-status material or component to the scope of authority
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Xylem Water Systems USA LLC facilities in Auburn, N.Y., where Xylem already has authority to produce centrifugal and submersible pumps and related controllers, to add finished products and foreign-status components to the scope of authority
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Airbus OneWeb Satellites North America LLC facility within FTZ 136 in Merritt Island, Fla., where Airbus OneWeb already had authority to produce satellites for commercial, private, and military applications, to add foreign-status materials and components to the scope of authority
- approved production under zone procedures at the Schlumberger Technology Corporation, Reslink Product Center, facilities in Baytown and Houston, Texas, which are used for the production of sand screens and related accessories for use in the oil and gas industry
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.