The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application for subzone status for the JJS Transportation and Distribution Co. Inc. facility in Valley Stream, N.Y. (comments due by Jan. 13)
- approved the establishment of subzone 87H at the Lake Charles LNG Export Company LLC facility in Lake Charles, La.
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Flextronics America LLC facilities within FTZ 183 in Austin, Texas, where Flextronics already had authority to produce automated data processing machines, to add a finished product and foreign-status components to the scope of authority
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the ProAmpac Holdings Inc. facilities within FTZ 201 in Westfield, Mass., where ProAmpac already had authority to produce flexible packaging for food, medical, pharmaceutical, and other consumer and industrial applications, to add finished products to the scope of authority
- approved the expansion of subzone 76A at the ASML US LLC facility in Wilton, Conn.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.