The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Citric acid – sunset review determination that revocation of AD and CV duty orders on citric acid and citrate salts from China would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of material injury within a reasonably foreseeable time
Crepe paper products – sunset review determination that revocation of AD duty order on crepe paper products from China would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of dumping at margins up to 266.83 percent
Mechanical tubing – rescission of administrative review of AD duty order on cold-drawn mechanical tubing of carbon and alloy steel from Switzerland for the period June 1, 2019, through May 31, 2020, and instruction to CBP to assess AD duties on entries of such goods at the applicable cash deposit rates
New reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the periods Oct. 1, 2019, through Sept. 30, 2020 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019 (CV), unless otherwise noted
- carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Mexico (AD)
- glycine from Thailand (AD; Aug. 5, 2019, through Sept. 30, 2020)
- hot-rolled steel flat products from Australia (AD), Brazil (AD/CV), Japan (AD), Korea (AD/CV), the Netherlands (AD, and Turkey (AD)
- oil country tubular goods from Ukraine (AD; July 10, 2019, through June 30, 2020)
- refillable stainless steel kegs from Mexico (AD)
- stainless steel flanges from India (AD/CV)
Sawblades – sunset review determination that revocation of AD duty order on diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of dumping at margins up to 164.09 percent
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.