The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Consumer Product Safety Commission
- procedures for export of noncomplying products (comments due by Nov. 2)
- safety standard for multi-purpose lighters (comments due by Nov. 2)
Department of Agriculture
- importation of live swine, pork and pork products, and swine semen from the European Union (comments due by Nov. 30)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- commercial invoice (comments due by Oct. 30)
- e-Allegations submission (comments due by Oct. 30)
- form 301, customs bond, and form 5297, corporate surety power of attorney (comments due by Oct. 30)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.