Comments on the proposed revision and/or extension of the following information collections are due by the dates indicated.
Department of Agriculture
- form SC-205, export form certificate for apples, grapes, and plums (comments due by April 22)
- import and transport permits for non-select materials (comments due by April 22)
- phytosanitary certificates and other information collections for imports of baby corn and baby carrots from Zambia; citrus from Peru; Phalaenopsis spp. plants for planting in approved growing media from China; and swine hides, bird trophies, and deer hides (comments due by April 22)
Department of the Treasury
- form TTB F 5130.12, removal of beer without payment of tax for export (comments due by March 22)
Food and Drug Administration
- accreditation of third-party certification bodies to conduct food safety audits and issue certifications (comments due by April 22)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- CBP form 19, protest of appraised value, classification, duty, exclusion from entry or delivery, liquidation or reliquidation, or drawback refusal (comments due by April 26)
- African Growth and Opportunity Act textile certificate of origin (comments due by April 22)
- deferral of duty on large yachts imported for sale (comments due by April 22)
- exportation of used self-propelled vehicles (comments due by April 26)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.