Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The Department of Homeland Security’s National Maritime Security Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting Nov. 6-7 in Houston, Texas. This meeting will be broadcast via Web and teleconference and requests to participate are due by Nov. 1.
Topics to be discussed at this meeting include the following.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection efforts to revise the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism minimum security criteria
- draft cyber security navigation and vessel inspection circular and other cyber security matters related to the marine transportation system
- the threat of unmanned aircraft systems and the Coast Guard’s efforts to provide guidance to the maritime industry on addressing the concern these aircraft pose to critical infrastructure
- the current state of maritime security at the Port of Houston
- the results of the American Association of Port Authorities’ port security grant survey
June 2, 2020 // Trade Report
December 24, 2019 // Trade Report
September 23, 2019 // Trade Report
May 8, 2019 // Trade Report