The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Department of Agriculture
- electronic import inspection, including import inspection application (form 9540-1) and application for the return of exported products (form 9010-1) (comments due by Dec. 26)
- phytosanitary export certification, including application for inspection and certification of plants and plant products for export (comments due by Feb. 3)
Food and Drug Administration
- procedures for the safe and sanitary processing and importing of fish and fishery products (comments due by Dec. 30)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- CBP form 3485, lien notice, which is used to ensure that liens have been satisfied or discharged before the delivery of freight from public stores or bonded warehouses and to ensure that proceeds from public auction sales are distributed to the lienholder (comments due by Jan. 21)
- CBP forms 3347, declaration of owner (agreeing to pay additional or increased duties), and 3347A, declaration of consignee when entry is made by an agent (that does not have knowledge of the facts and/or is not authorized under a proper power of attorney by the consignee)
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.