Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
- voluntary self-disclosure of anti-boycott violations (comments due by March 9)
- voluntary self-disclosure of Export Administration Regulations violations (comments due by March 9)
- ocean common carrier and marine terminal operator agreements (comments due by Feb. 10)
- form 3499, application and approval to manipulate, examine, sample, or transfer goods at a CBP-approved bonded facility (comments due by March 13)
- form 1300, vessel entrance or clearance statement (comments due by March 13)