The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Bureau of Industry and Security
- voluntary self-disclosure of anti-boycott violations (comments due by March 9)
- voluntary self-disclosure of Export Administration Regulations violations (comments due by March 9)
Federal Maritime Commission
- ocean common carrier and marine terminal operator agreements (comments due by Feb. 10)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 3499, application and approval to manipulate, examine, sample, or transfer goods at a CBP-approved bonded facility (comments due by March 13)
- form 1300, vessel entrance or clearance statement (comments due by March 13)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.