Request Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through Oct. 31 requests to initiate administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders for the periods Oct. 1, 2016, through Sept. 30, 2017 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- hot-rolled steel flat products from Australia (AD), Brazil (AD/CV), Japan (AD), Korea (AD and CV – Aug. 12, 2016, through Dec. 31, 2016), the Netherlands (AD), Turkey (AD), and the United Kingdom (AD) (all AD reviews cover March 22, 2016, through Sept. 30, 2017)
- carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Brazil (AD/CV), Indonesia (AD), Mexico (AD), Moldova (AD), Trinidad and Tobago (AD)
- pressure-sensitive plastic tape from Italy (AD)
- barium carbonate from China (AD)
- barium chloride from China (AD)
- boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale from China (AD/CV)
- electrolytic manganese dioxide from China (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from China (AD)
- polyvinyl alcohol from China (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from China (AD)
- roasted in-shell pistachios from Iran (CV)
- uranium from Russia (AD suspension agreement; Oct. 1, 2016, through Sept. 30, 2017)
Pipe and Tube. The International Trade Commission has scheduled expedited sunset reviews of the AD duty orders on circular welded pipe and tube from Brazil, India, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, Thailand, and Turkey and the CV duty order on such goods from Turkey. Comments are due by Dec. 15. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of these orders.
Steel Wire Rod. In its changed circumstances review of the AD duty order on carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Mexico, the ITA has preliminarily determined that ArcelorMittal Mexico S.A. de C.V. is the successor-in-interest to ArcelorMittal Las Truchas S.A. de C.V. and is therefore entitled to its AD cash deposit rate.
Tires. Pursuant to a court decision, the ITA has amended its final affirmative AD duty determination on passenger vehicle and light truck tires from China to specify a cash deposit rate of 8.72 percent for Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Cooper (Kunshan) Tire Co. Ltd., and Cooper Chengshan (Shandong) Tire Co. Ltd.
Silicomanganese. The ITA and ITC have initiated sunset reviews of the AD duty orders on silicomanganese from China and Ukraine, which will result in either the revocation or continuation of these orders.