Opportunity to Request Reviews. The International Trade Administration will accept through Dec. 31 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping or countervailing duty orders or suspension agreements on the following goods for the periods Dec. 1, 2015, through Nov. 30, 2016 (AD), or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV), unless otherwise indicated.
- carbon steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Brazil and Taiwan (AD)
- preserved mushrooms from Chile (AD)
- non-oriented electrical steel from China (AD/CV), Germany (AD), Japan (AD), Korea (AD), Sweden (AD), and Taiwan (AD/CV)
- carbazole violet pigment 23 from China (AD) and India (AD/CV)
- hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from India (AD/CV), Indonesia (AD/CV), Russia (AD), and Thailand (CV)
- commodity matchbooks from India (AD/CV)
- stainless steel wire rod from India (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from Japan (AD)
- welded large diameter line pipe from Japan (AD)
- welded ASTM A-312 stainless steel pipe from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- welded line pipe from Korea (AD; May 22, 2015, through Nov. 30, 2016) and Turkey (AD: May 22, 2015, through Nov. 30, 2016; and CV: March 20 through Dec. 31, 2015)
- uncovered innerspring units from South Africa and Vietnam (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from Taiwan (AD)
- cased pencils from China (AD)
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China (AD/CV)
- hand trucks from China (AD)
- honey from China (AD)
- malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China (AD)
- melamine from China (AD: June 18, 2015, through Nov. 30, 2016; and CV: April 20 through Dec. 31, 2015)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- porcelain-on-steel cooking ware from China (AD)
- silicomanganese from China (AD)
- supercalendered paper from Canada (CV; Aug. 3 through Dec. 31, 2015)
- seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line, and pressure pipe from China (CV)
- sugar from Mexico (AD and CV (Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016))
Pasta. The ITA has rescinded its new shipper review of the AD duty order on pasta from Turkey for the period July 1, 2014, through June 30, 2015, after determining that the sale made by Durum Gida Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. is not bona fide. As a result, Durum’s entries of subject goods will be liquidated at the “all others” rate, which is currently 51.49 percent.
Rebar. The ITA has postponed its preliminary CV duty determination on steel concrete reinforcing bar from Turkey from Dec. 15 to Feb. 21 after having determined that the parties concerned are currently cooperating and that this investigation is extraordinarily complicated.
R-134a. The ITA has amended its final affirmative dumping determination on 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethan (R-134a) from China to increase the weighted average dumping margin to 232.3 percent. The amended cash deposit rate will be effective as of Dec. 1.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.