Opportunity to Request Reviews. The International Trade Administration will accept through Oct. 31 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping or countervailing duty orders or suspension agreements on the following goods for the periods Oct. 1, 2015, through Sept. 30, 2016 (AD), or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV), unless otherwise indicated.
- carbon and alloy steel wire rod from Brazil (AD/CV), Indonesia (AD), Mexico (AD), Moldova (AD), and Trinidad and Tobago (AD)
- pressure-sensitive plastic tape from Italy (AD)
- barium carbonate from China (AD)
- barium chloride from China (AD)
- boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale from China (AD: April 1, 2015, through Sept. 30, 2016; and CV: Jan. 30 through Dec. 31, 2015)
- electrolytic manganese dioxide from China (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from China (AD)
- polyvinyl alcohol from China (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from China (AD)
- roasted in-shell pistachios from Iran (CV)
- uranium from Russia
Hot-Rolled Steel. The ITA has amended its final affirmative dumping determinations on hot-rolled steel flat products from Australia, Korea, and Turkey and issued AD duty orders on such goods from Australia, Brazil, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. The existing or revised AD cash deposit rates are 29.58 percent for Australia, 29.07 percent to 30.51 percent for Brazil, 4.99 percent to 7.51 percent for Japan, zero to 9.49 percent for Korea, 3.73 percent for the Netherlands, 4.15 percent to 6.77 percent for Turkey, and 33.06 percent for the U.K.
The ITA has also amended its final affirmative CV duty determinations on hot-rolled steel flat products from Brazil and Korea and issued CV duty orders on such goods. The existing or revised CV cash deposit rates are 11.09 percent to 11.30 percent for Brazil and 3.89 percent to 58.68 percent for Korea.