Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through Feb. 28 requests for administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders for the periods Feb. 1, 2016, through Jan. 31, 2017 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016 (CV).
- frozen warmwater shrimp from Brazil, China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam (AD)
- stainless steel bar from Brazil, India, and Japan (AD)
- uranium from France (AD)
- preserved mushrooms from China, India, and Indonesia (AD)
- cut-to-length carbon-quality steel plate from India, Indonesia, and Korea (AD/CV)
- stainless steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Italy, Malaysia, and the Philippines (AD)
- carbon steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Japan (AD)
- large residential washers from Korea (AD/CV) and Mexico (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from Vietnam (AD/CV)
- utility scale wind towers from China (AD/CV) and Vietnam (AD)
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic products from China (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- heavy forged hand tools, with or without handles, from China (AD)
- small diameter graphite electrodes from China (AD)
- uncovered innerspring units from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from India (CV)
Citric Acid. In the preliminary results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on citric acid and certain citrate salts from China for the period May 1, 2015, through April 30, 2016, the ITA has (a) rescinded this review with respect to RZBC Co. Ltd., RZBC Import & Export Co. Ltd., and RZBC (Juxian) Co. Ltd.; (b) determined that Laiwu Taihe Biochemistry Co. Ltd. and 14 other companies are part of the China-wide entity (which is currently subject to an AD duty rate of 156.87 percent; and (c) determined that Niran (Thailand) Co. Ltd. and Niran Biochemical Limited had no shipments of subject goods to the U.S. during the period of review.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.