New Administrative Reviews of AD Duty Orders. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the following antidumping duty orders for the period Aug. 1, 2014, through July 31, 2015, unless otherwise noted. The ITA intends to issue the final results of these reviews no later than Aug. 31, 2016.
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from China, Malaysia and Thailand (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from Mexico (AD)
- large power transformers from Korea (AD)
- solid urea from Russia (AD; July 1, 2014, through June 30, 2015)
- frozen fish fillets from Vietnam (AD)
- steel nails from China (AD)
- silicomanganese from Ukraine (AD)
Welded Stainless Steel Pressure Pipe. The International Trade Commission has instituted and scheduled the preliminary phase of AD and CV injury investigations on welded stainless steel pressure pipe from India. A conference will be held Oct. 21, requests to appear at the conference are due by Oct. 19, written submissions are due by Oct. 26, and the ITC’s preliminary determinations are due by Nov. 16.