Hot-Rolled Steel. The International Trade Administration has commenced compliance proceedings pursuant to section 129 of the Uruguay Round Agreements Act with respect to the countervailing duty order on hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from India. These proceedings will gather information, analyze record evidence and consider the determinations that would be necessary to bring the ITA’s measures into conformity with the recommendations and rulings of the World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement Body in a dispute concerning the final results of certain administrative reviews of this order.
Scope Rulings. The ITA has published a list of scope rulings and anti-circumvention determinations made between April 1 and June 30, 2015, with respect to the AD and/or CV duty orders on the following items.
- aluminum extrusions from China
- artist canvas from China
- circular welded carbon-quality steel pipe from China
- hand trucks and certain parts thereof from China
- wooden bedroom furniture from China
- stainless steel bar from Spain
- stainless steel wire rod from Spain