The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Glycine – final affirmative AD duty determination (with dumping margins of 201.59 and 227.27 percent) and critical circumstances determination and negative CV duty determination on glycine from Thailand
Hot-rolled steel – sunset review determinations that revocation of AD duty orders on hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from China, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, and Ukraine and the CV duty orders on such goods from Indonesia, Taiwan, and Thailand would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of material injury within a reasonably foreseeable time
Scope rulings – list of scope rulings and anti-circumvention determinations made between April 1 and June 30, 2018, with respect to the following AD and/or CV duty orders
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Mexico (AD)
- citric acid and citrate salts from China (AD/CV)
- cold-rolled steel flat products from China (AD/CV)
- corrosion-resistant steel products from China and Italy (AD/CV)
- diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from China (AD/CV)
- passenger vehicle and light truck tires from China (AD/CV)
- softwood lumber from Canada (AD/CV)
- tool chests and cabinets from China (CV)
- wooden bedroom furniture from China (AD)
Solar cells – dumping margins of 2.67 to 4.79 percent in final results of administrative review of AD duty order on crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China for the period Dec. 1, 2016, through Nov. 30, 2017
Wind towers – initiation of AD and CV duty investigations of utility scale wind towers from Canada, Indonesia, Korea (AD only), and Vietnam, with alleged dumping margins of 53.63 to 61.59 percent for Canada, 26.0 to 47.19 percent for Indonesia, 280.69 to 331.26 percent for Korea, and 39.97 to 65.96 percent for Vietnam
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.