The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
File cabinets – preliminary affirmative AD and CV duty determinations on vertical metal file cabinets from China, with new AD cash deposit rate of 160.77 percent and new CV cash deposit rate of 227.1 percent
New reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the period June 1, 2018, through May 31, 2019 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018 (CV), unless otherwise noted
- carbon and alloy seamless line and pressure pipe from Japan (AD)
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China and Spain (AD)
- cold-drawn mechanical tubing of carbon and alloy steel from China, Germany, India, Italy, Korea, and Switzerland (AD; Nov. 22, 2017, through May 31, 2019)
- finished carbon steel flanges from Spain (AD)
- high-pressure steel cylinders from China (CV)
- stainless steel flanges from China (CV)
- tapered roller bearings from China (AD)
Polyester textured yarn – scheduling of final phase of AD/CV injury investigations of polyester textured yarn from China and India (hearing to be held Nov. 13, pre-hearing briefs due Nov. 5, post-hearing briefs due Nov. 20, final comments due Dec. 10)
Rebar – subsidy rates of 0.22 to 2.76 percent in final results of administrative review of CV duty order on steel concrete reinforcing bar from Turkey
Steel threaded rod – preliminary affirmative CV duty determinations on carbon and alloy steel threaded rods from China and India