The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Engines – preliminary affirmative critical circumstances determination in CV duty investigation of vertical shaft engines and parts thereof from China
Flanges – dumping margin of 1.03 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on finished carbon steel flanges from Spain for the period June 1, 2018, through May 31, 2019
New reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the periods Sept. 1, 2019, through Aug. 31, 2020 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019 (CV), unless otherwise noted
- cold-rolled steel flat products from Brazil (AD/CV), Korea (AD/CV), and the United Kingdom (AD)
- emulsion styrene-butadiene rubber from Brazil and Mexico (AD)
- lined paper products from India (AD/CV)
- oil country tubular goods from India (AD/CV), Korea (AD), Turkey (AD/CV), and Vietnam (AD)
- heavy-walled rectangular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Korea (AD), Mexico (AD), and Turkey (CV)
- forged steel fittings from Taiwan (AD)
- narrow woven ribbons with woven selvedge from Taiwan (AD)
- steel wheels 12 to 16.5 inches in diameter from China (AD, April 22, 2019, through Aug. 31, 2020; and CV, Feb. 25 through Dec. 31, 2019)
- steel racks from China (AD, March 4, 2019, through Aug. 31, 2020; and CV, Dec. 3, 2018, through Dec. 31, 2019)
- fresh tomatoes from Mexico (AD)
Pipe – rescission of administrative review of CV duty order on large-diameter welded pipe from Turkey for the period June 29, 2018, through Dec. 31, 2019, and instruction to CBP to assess CV duties on entries of such goods at the applicable cash deposit rates
Polyester yarn – institution of AD injury investigations of polyester textured yarn from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam, with a video conference scheduled for Nov. 18 and written comments due by Nov. 23
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.