The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Corrosion inhibitors – initiation of AD and CV duty investigations of corrosion inhibitors from China
HFC blends – affirmative preliminary determination that imports of unpatented R-421A from China are circumventing the AD duty order on hydrofluorocarbon blends from China and will therefore be subject to suspension of liquidation effective June 18, 2019
MSG – preliminary sunset review determination that revocation of AD duty order on monosodium glutamate from Indonesia would be likely to lead to the continuation or recurrence of dumping at margins up to 6.19 percent
Pasta – dumping margins of zero and 91.76 percent in amended final results of administrative review of AD duty order on pasta from Italy for the period July 1, 2017, through June 30, 2018
Scope rulings – scope rulings and anti-circumvention determinations made from Oct. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019, with respect to the following AD and/or CV duty orders
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- aluminum foil from China (AD/CV)
- cold-rolled steel flat products from Korea (AD/CV)
- corrosion-resistant steel products from Korea (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- forged steel fittings from China (AD/CV), Italy (AD), and Taiwan (AD)
- hardwood plywood products from China (AD/CV)
- lined paper products from China (AD)
- oil country tubular goods from China (AD/CV)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from China (AD)
- steel wheels from China (AD/CV)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.