Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting July 27 in Boston. Those wishing to attend in person should register here; those wishing to participate via webinar should register here. In either case registration should be completed by July 22.
Topics to be addressed at this meeting include the following.
- air, ocean and rail manifest pilots
- table top exercise on post-departure filing
- efforts to update the C-TPAT minimum security criteria
- North American single window initiative
- Automated Commercial Environment
- best practices in the U.S. and abroad that facilitate trade
- revenue modernization
- enhanced trusted trader concept that includes engagement with CBP and relevant partner government agencies with a potential for international interoperability
September 21, 2020 // Trade Report
September 10, 2020 // Trade Report
September 4, 2020 // Trade Report
August 17, 2020 // Trade Report