Antidumping Duty Investigations & Proceedings
Our client representation includes advice and counsel on the following matters:
- Original antidumping investigations, including the U.S. Commerce Department investigation of sales at less than fair value, and the U.S. International Trade Commission investigation of economic injury to the U.S. domestic industry.
- Annual administrative reviews of antidumping orders.
- New shipper administrative reviews of antidumping orders.
- Scope review requests to exclude merchandise from coverage by antidumping orders.
Sunset reviews of antidumping orders.
- Pre-investigation or pre-review audits of antidumping order proceedings to develop strategies to minimize exposure to assessments.
- Litigation before the U.S. Court of International Trade and U.S. Court of Appeals in challenges of antidumping duty proceedings administered by the U.S. Commerce Department and the U.S. International Trade Commission.