Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
Areas of Practice
- Deemed Export Compliance
- Export Control Classifications
- Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
- Export Controls & Sanctions Compliance Program Support
- Export License Applications and Related Support
- Investigations, Voluntary Self-Disclosures, and Enforcement
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Program Audits
- Sanction Analysis and Support
- Training and Education
University of Damascus, Syria
B.A., French Literature, minor Business Administration
YOLA KARRAZ is an Export Controls and Transactions consultant with Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., based in Boston. With more than 20 years’ experience in trade compliance issues in the U.S. and around the world, Ms. Karraz counsels clients on export control, sanctions, anti-boycott, anti-bribery, compliance integration, customs and other international trade matters.
Prior to joining ST&R, Ms. Karraz served as senior project specialist for an international company, where her efforts to ensure and improve export compliance included redesigning the company’s export declaration program. Earlier in her career she served for many years as a trade compliance leader at a Fortune 20 company where she oversaw anti-boycott, nuclear export, encryption, trade preference, customs, and other ever evolving compliance issues to support global operations.