Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Letters of Credit for Trade Transaction Payments
Letters of credit are commonly used as a payment mechanism for international trade transactions. This webinar offers Import and export professionals, customs brokers, freight forwarders, and others an introduction to letters of credit and how they work to ensure payment.
- using a letter of credit as a method of payment
- advantages and disadvantages of using letters of credit from importing and exporting perspectives
- the role of banks
- confirming versus advising banks
- import/export documentary requirements
- bank review
- antiboycott language
- other payment options, including documentary collections, cash in advance, and open account
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00