More Webinars in the Duty Reduction or Deferral Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Using Customs Laws to Boost Your Bottom Line
When filing our income taxes each year, we all look for any available credits, deductions, or loopholes that will help us minimize our taxable liability or maximize our refund. Similarly, importers should be aware of the strategic savings opportunities that exist under the U.S. customs laws.This webinar provides a basic roadmap for importers to evaluate their customs transactions and supply chain operations to help identify current savings opportunities and set the groundwork for future savings.
- Customs Bonded Warehouses and Foreign-Trade Zones (“FTZ”)
- Duty Drawback claims and sharing agreements
- First Sale Valuation and the Reconciliation Entry Program
- Free Trade Agreements (“FTA”) and Preference Programs
- Legislative solutions and HTSUS Chapter 99
- Tariff Engineering and HTSUS Chapter 98
- Temporary Importations under Bond and Carnets
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00