Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
USMCA for Textiles, Apparel, Footwear, and Bags
The U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement is anticipated to replace NAFTA in the near future. Companies should become familiar with the changes in the USMCA and how they impact the qualification of textiles, apparel, footwear, and bags for duty-free treatment, as well as their impact on documenting claims for such treatment.
- When will USMCA enter into force
- Changes to rules for originating textile and apparel goods, including
- A new limitation on goods imported as sets, e.g. bed in a bag or pants with belts;
- New requirements for sewing thread, narrow elastics and pocketing fabric in apparel;
- Changes to visible lining requirement
- New requirement for coated fabric in household textile products;
- Changes to tariff preference levels (TPL)
- Goods eligible for TPL
- Merchandise processing fees
- Footwear rules of origin
- Bags and travel goods rules of origin
- Low value shipments
- Duration of agreement
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00