Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Trademark 101: Basics and Benefits for the Smart International Trader
Intellectual property protection is an increasing priority for the federal government. Border seizures of infringing goods continue to rise, and the White House is pursuing stronger enforcement initiatives such as the proposed Section 301 tariffs against imports from China. To understand what must be protected, however, it is critical to understand what can and cannot be protected. This webinar will examine the basics of trademark law and how it can benefit the smart international trader.
- potential hazards of failing to protect trademarks
- protecting, preserving, and promoting trademarks
- benefits of trademark registration, including ability to exclude others’ goods
- obtaining a trademark
- differences between trademarks, copyrights, and patents
- common misconceptions on what can and cannot be protected
- problems arising when a trademark is not properly protected
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00