More Webinars in the Supply Chain Security Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top-Notch C-TPAT Program: Best Practices for Attaining Tier 3, Implementing the 5-Step Risk Assessment, Conducting Internal Audits & Addressing Annual Reviews
Now, more than ever, U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) is raising the bar for Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) validations. For many companies Tier 3 actually may be possible if considering the relevant best practices and also addressing security risks by conducting a 5-step risk assessment, internal audit and annual review as part of a C-TPAT program. In fact, most companies can adequately prepare for a validation and satisfy these requirements and in a time-efficient, cost-effective manner.
Importers and other C-TPAT members are urged to attend this 60 minute webinar that will provide examples from actual C-TPAT validations.
- Implement Tier 3 best practices
- Prepare for a validation (at a Tier 2 or Tier 3 level)
- Map cargo flows and supply chains
- Conduct threat assessments with open source information
- Create a security vulnerability assessment
- Prepare an action plan to address security vulnerabilities
- Document your risk assessment, audit and annual review procedures
- Conduct supply chain audits of manufacturers, carriers and business partners
- Identify, measure and address security risks
- Utilize procedures to maintain a secure supply chain
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00