Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The CTPAT Transformation – Refreshing and Reviving Your Security Program to Meet CBP’s New Standards
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has finalized its revisions to the minimum security criteria for its CTPAT supply chain security program. CTPAT members must now implement these changes and prepare for the associated validations. This webinar will address the MSC changes and provide suggestions for seamless implementation.
- corporate security: security vision and responsibility, risk assessment, business partner security, and cybersecurity
- transportation security: conveyance and instruments of international traffic, seal security, procedural and agricultural security
- people and physical security: physical security, physical access controls, personnel security, education, training and awareness
- new best practices framework for CTPAT benefits
- validation preparation for old, strengthened, and new criteria
- corporate implementation and execution
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00